lunes, 6 de agosto de 2007

Manuscrito hallado en una servilleta

Bueeeno después de casi 3 años , "rompió" mi tiempo una vez más y al fin nos encontramos de la manera en que ambos lo deseábamos, aauu... y ahora soy una gatita muy muy feliz al respecto jojojo. Perfect timing, I would say.

PreData: (o sea en lugar de post data) esto fue escrito en el 2004 pero ahora se revaloriza.

PostPreData: eso que dices Gabrielón, de que el Julio nos invade el inconsciente bien cabrón, es muy cierto.. este título lo demuestra... chiasss. Ni modo, igual no pienso renunciar al Julio (Florencio) nunca de los jamases jajaja.


Manuscript found on a napkin

There’s always a chance
to stand in such a way
that is not painful to your feet

there’s always a choice
amidst greatest sorrows
to walk for the bliss

a child can be weeping
and then burst into laughter
the very next moment

don’t be afraid to
break my time

you know us kittens are
quite curious
and careless

now don’t think this
could be threatening
or distasteful
or, even worse,
a poem.
No.

It’s just that I saw you
today
and you were classy and
oblivious and so nameless;
sweet, maybe.
And I thought I had to write
this
while I’m waiting for my
belated high school girlfriend
smelling fresh coffee.

(Circa 2004)

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

who was this belated highschool girlfriend you where waiting for?
y a quien se lo escribiste mi queridisima noe... ya sabes, la curiosidad felina!

un beso

L.

Noelle dijo...

Oh the highschool friend who was always late is Aurea.. and the inspiration for the poem is a sweet darling boy that has just become my boyfriend...=D His name, I'll tell you later, but does the nickname "big ears" ring a bell for you? ;)