jueves, 26 de julio de 2007

Into the mist

INTO THE MIST

Enough of blue skies
I’d rather stand still
for copper drops hit
much harder last night

Whatever it takes
to wipe out this rain
the longer the way
the milder the pain

Unweaving the means
through which I misled
my stubborn, blind hope
I stumble on stone
and bury my breath

The show must go on
we’ve parted with strokes
we’ve stranded the boat
we’ve broken the sword
the show must go on

Enough of blue skies
I’d rather stand still
well into the mist
that hollow, dim light
yet longing to shine

(de Palabras prudentes, circa 2001)

Imagen: corps 2007



4 comentarios:

Cinéfila dijo...

Just to stand still.. sometimes is the hardest thing... sometimes is just what you need...

besos

Erick dijo...

Me gusta la frase recurrente. Me gusta el mensaje.

TORO SALVAJE dijo...

Jajajajaja, es como si viniera de la Edad Media, no me enteré de nada, jajajajaja.

Bueno, un saludo.

Noelle dijo...

cinéfila: yup, being able to stand still is really tough for me.. I'm so impatient! gracias por pasar.. un abrazo

erick: sí, es que toda yo soy recurrente. Reiterativa. Repetitiva. Y dale.

toro: no se diga más, en cuanto pueda te lo mando traducido! :) besotes!